- If you have symptoms of influenza-like illness, gastroenteritis or similar to COVID-19, do not go to Sommet Saint-Sauveur and call 1-877-644-4545 (toll free);
- Do not show up at Sommet Saint-Sauveur if you have traveled outside the country in the past 14 days.
- In view of the new preventive measures by region, we ask you to check what color code your address is in, and ask you to comply with the rules issued by the government according to your color code before going to Sommet Saint-Sauveur.
- For more information on color codes, visit https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/progressive-regional-alert-and-intervention-system/
- You must purchase your admission tickets online to guarantee your place in order to come to Sommet Saint-Sauveur en couleurs.
- Purchase your admission tickets in advance online at: https://www.sommets.com/en/ticketing/ selecting from the 4 options and/or day of your visit. Otherwise, you may be refused access to the site if the maximum capacity is reached.;
- Please print or download your web tickets with the barcode via the link you received in the purchase confirmation email;
- Based on government guidelines, some services or activities may be inaccessible for part or all of the autumn season. Please consult sommets.com for details;
- Plan to have an adequate supply of alcohol based hand soap and/or sanitizing gel for your family and loved ones for the day;
*IMPORTANT Bring your own face covering which is mandatory in all indoor places and in the Parc F.U.N. site
Finally, we strongly recommend that all of our visitors consult the following guide: Instructions To Ensure Safe Vacations In Quebec (COVID-19).