The summer season at Sommet Saint-Sauveur Water Park will officially begin on Wednesday, June 15, 2022.
Despite the recent challenges that Mother Nature has sent us, causing many broken branches and trees, we are pleased to announce that the water slides will open on Wednesday, June 15.
As of the opening, the Water Park will be open 7 days a week for the entire summer. The opening hours vary depending on the period. It is therefore important to consult the schedule before coming.
Good to know:
- VIP Cabanas and Gazebos are soon available for purchase online.
- F.U.N. Park's ground rides are included free of charge with access to the Water Park (Sputnik, Red Baron, Sonic, Giant Tree and Bees. In July the new Turbo Pinso slide will also be included for free).
- New outdoor electronic lockers will be available on site.
- Discount on the daily ticket by staying at Sommet Morin-Heights Camping & Cabins.
- Flexible date change policy available (48h in advance).
Season passes and day tickets are currently on sale. We recommend that visitors purchase their tickets in advance on our website.
Have a great summer! 😎