Who wants to ski in a T-shirt in May? WE DO !
Come celebrate the end of Quebec's longest ski season at Sommet Saint-Sauveur on Saturday, May 18th! Who says skiing in May, says après-ski in the sun. On the menu until 10 pm :
- Outdoor BBQ
- Giant pong volleyball game
- Mechanical bull
- Live music by none other than '' Les Jacks ''
- Reopening of the evening ski (trail 70 west & Nordique - expert slopes) until 10 pm
- No season pass ? Ski for only $25 + tx and get a Coors Light or a Powerade
- Silver Park : open
- T-Bar with service : open
- Photographer on site to capture your most beautiful moments of the evening
- Guest DJ
Skier or not, access is free and open to all for the festivities at the bottom of the slopes. Take out your bikini, your shades, your smile and join us to celebrate the end of the season!
* In case of bad weather, everything will be transfered inside the T-Bar and access will be reserved for people of 18 years old and over.