In order to join our passionate instructors at les Sommets, we invite you to take note of the following steps for becoming a first-time instructor:
1. Watch our very first virtual hiring meeting (in french only), which will give you complete information on les Sommets New Snow School Instructor position
2. Send us your application by filling the form below. We inform you that to this day, the Sommet Saint-Sauveur as well as versant Avila instructors team are complete, so you will have to choose from the other mountains: Sommet Gabriel, Sommet Olympia or Sommet Morin Heights.
Please note that you must offer a minimum of 22 working days between December 19, 2020 and March 28, 2021, mostly on Saturdays and Sundays.
3. Once you have applied, one of our Snow School member will promptly contact to you.
4. You must obtain the CSIA (Canadian Ski Instructors' Alliance) or the CASI (Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors) level 1 certification or have a valid PESA (Programme d’enseignement du ski alpin) or PEPN (Programme d'enseignement de la planche à neige) certification.
SIMPLIFIED TRAINING | Please note that it is now possible to complete a Level 1 ski certification, in collaboration with the Canadian Ski Instructors' Alliance (CSIA), at the cost of $150 plus taxes.
The program includes:
- A Canadian Ski Instructors’ Alliance certification which is recognized across Canada after a year of employment with Les Sommets.
- Additional course content specifically developed for today’s market at Les Sommets.
- An unheard of price for this type of certification!
Successful completion of either certification is required.