In order to join our passionate instructors at les Sommets, we invite you to take note of the following steps for becoming a first-time instructor:
1. Send us your application by filling the form below.
Please note that you must offer a minimum of 22 working days between December 19, 2020 and March 28, 2021, mostly on Saturdays and Sundays.
2. Once you have applied, our Human Resources department will promptly contact to you for an information session which will be held on Saturday the 24th of October.
3. You must obtain the CSIA (Canadian Ski Instructors' Alliance) or the CASI (Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors) level 1 certification or have a valid PESA (Programme d’enseignement du ski alpin) or PEPN (Programme d'enseignement de la planche à neige) certification.
SIMPLIFIED TRAINING | Please note that it is now possible to complete a Level 1 ski certification, in collaboration with the Canadian Ski Instructors' Alliance (CSIA), at the cost of $150 plus taxes.
The program includes:
- A Canadian Ski Instructors’ Alliance certification which is recognized across Canada after a year of employment with Les Sommets.
- Additional course content specifically developed for today’s market at Les Sommets.
- An unheard of price for this type of certification!
Successful completion of either certification is required.
At this time, it is not recommended that you register to a level 1 certification class. You will be informed on that matter at the information session.