The offer of services is completed by each volunteer before the beginning of each season. This offer of services is a tool to determine the number of volunteers interested in offering their services.
1. The volunteer offers his services freely, always according to the conditions issued by the station where the volunteer will offer his services.
2. In return, the company gives the volunteer the privilege of a free season pass as long as the volunteer offers his services.
3. The volunteer agrees to follow the company's instructions as to the manner in which they perform their duties and with respect to their safety and that of their third parties.
4. The volunteer agrees upon his departure to return all the effects that are the property of the company, clean and in good condition (considering normal use).
5. Volunteers are not covered by CNESST in the event of an accident. We suggest that you have disability insurance and / or check with your training organization.