Upon arrival, you and those accompanying you may have to answer questions related to COVID-19. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been in contact with an infected person or if you have traveled outside the country in the past 14 days, access may be refused.
In the context of COVID-19, preventive and safety behaviors and measures are everyone's business. The Sommet Morin Heights Cabins and Campground has implemented operating procedures in order to ensure compliance with Public Health recommendations to limit the spread of the virus. Obviously, as a camper, you have an important role to play in achieving this goal.
The staff of the Sommet Morin Heights Cabins and Campground invite you to support them in their efforts to ensure safe and respectful coexistence for everyone on the campsite.
- Failure to comply with any of these regulations is a serious reason which may lead to the immediate expulsion of the group of campers and the termination of the contract.
- If you witness a breach of any of these rules of conduct, please avoid confrontation and report the situation to the staff if necessary.
- The present, like all the regulations, can be modified without notice
Campers agree to abide by the following rules, in addition to any ordinance or directive issued by a public authority:
- The social distance of two meters and the hygiene measures must be respected at all times by all campers.
- Several recreational areas, facilities and common buildings are closed until further notice in accordance with government directives. This includes in particular: [playground, laundry, swimming pool]
- Campers are not allowed to organize or participate in social gatherings of more than 10 people from 3 different households, either at their location or in the common areas. Distancing and hygiene measures must be applied in this context.
- The toilets and showers in the sanitary block are reserved for campers without services.
- Any repairer, installer or delivery person must first obtain the permission of Sommet Morin Heights Cabins and Campground to be able to be present on site.
- Parents must make sure their children follow the rules. Children must be supervised at all times. Parents are responsible for informing them of the regulations that apply.
- It is permitted to circulate on walking paths and green spaces as long as the rules of social distancing and the instructions relating to gatherings are respected.
- Animals must be kept on a leash at all times and contact with animals of other campers must be avoided.
- All other regulations not specifically modified herein remain in effect.
WE REMIND YOU THAT NON-RESPECT OF THESE RULES MAY CAUSE THE IMMEDIATE EXPULSION OF THE CAMPING GROUP AND THE TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT, WITHOUT COMPENSATION OR REFUND.