To protect our students and our instructors and ensure the continuity of our Snow School programs this season, Les Sommets has decided to require the wearing of masks for all its students aged three years and older. We remind you that this additional measure is for the health and safety of all.
- The student will have to wear the procedure mask (blue medical mask) during the lesson. It is the student's responsibility to bring a mask to the lesson:
- Students 3 to 5 years old: for children 3 to 5 years old, it is strongly recommended to wear the procedure mask, but it is still possible to wear the neck cover at all times during the lesson.
- Students 6 years and older: procedural mask must be worn at all times during the lesson.
- In the context of a Snow School lesson, students who enter the chalet with their instructor will have to wear a face-covering inside at all times, from the age of 3 years old, because the physical distance will not be able to be respected at all times.
- The instructor will wear a procedure mask at all times during the lesson (from the reception of the clients until the end of the lesson).