- Monitor carefully for symptoms of Covid-19. If your child shows symptoms, do not report to training and follow public health guidelines.
- Athletes who test positive for Covid-19 will be allowed to return to training once they have completed a minimum 5 day isolation period and are symptom-free.
- It is important to be punctual and to arrive 15 minutes before training.
- Do not forget your mask or face cover as it is mandatory in indoor areas such as the chalets. It is also recommended in the waiting lines and lifts.
- Make sure you are aware of the sanitary rules established by the Summits, and respect them at all times.
- To see all the sanitary rules, visit https://www.sommets.com/fr/mesures_sanitaires/
- It is possible to go into the chalets to warm up or eat.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask in the chalet except for drinking or eating.
- It is possible to change clothes in the chalet, but no bags should be left on or under the tables. These must be left in the designated areas.